March 25, 2021
November 30, 2021
- Contact customers with interest in procuring automobiles to offer them sales deals
- Maintain a list of new/existing customers and occasionally communicate with them to discuss business opportunities
- Lobby to secure contracts for the supply of vehicle units to businesses, government agencies, and private establishments
- Identify current product pricings, competing products and new techniques of merchandising
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance sales efficiency and increase generated revenue
- Interact with customers to identify their requirements and assist them in selecting a car that meets their specifications
- Oversee the processing of client orders to ensure timely delivery of purchased units
- Conduct negotiations with clients to reach a profitable bargain
- Set sales objectives and establish action plans for achieving set targets
- Oversee the merchandising and display of cars in a sales outlet
- Collect, analyze, and interpret sales records/transactions to ensure balanced accounts
- Process requests of customers who wish to part-exchange their current car for a new one
- Conduct the inspection of automobiles to ensure they are
- in good condition
- Determine conditions for discount as well as the percent discount given to customers on outright purchase
- Maintain contact with clients to provide post-sales services, obtain customer feedback and resolve any arising customer issue.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as sales executive.
- Arabic and English Languages are required.
- Good communication and negotiation skills